Archive for the ‘Lose-Weight’ Category
It is official – I HAVE PUT ON WEIGHT.
Fffffffffffffffat. I can feel it in my face, my stomach.. Alright who am i kidding, i can feel it everywhere.
I need to Complain. Somehow in this school there is only One weighing machine in the wrestlers’ room, which only can be use by the school’s athletes. TMD, DISCRIMINATION. So we gotta resort to using the one at Hoito restaurant. I wish i have a picture now to show you but just imagine one that seems to be used like 80 years ago. It is really ancient and it measures in Pounds. But bohpian no choice, we decided to give it a try when we were having our dinner there. And Die Already. I really put on weight and i think i am looking at at least TWO bloody kilograms.
So over dinner i came up with a 5 Weeks plan to fight my FMFL (fuckmyFATlife), in bid to return home in June in style and not in pounds. We have exactly 5 more weeks here in Thunder Bay and right after that will be a month plus of crazy travelling. And crazy travelling does not allow time for gymming etc and crazy travelling will give me more excuse for me to indulge in good food. So these 5 weeks will really be my Last and Final chance to make a difference to my weight. Hurhur
I want to be a gym rat for the next 5 weeks. Grant me some Will. And Power please.
It’s time to buy some lemons.
Freshly squeezed lemon juice plus warm water every day after I wake up.
By the way, i was told today that my “Fitness is Bad. You (I) must work on it.”
Baf. Make me RUN.
After one week of complete LN-ness and some serious bumming, i think it is time to do up a Plan for the rest of the 3 months long Holidays.
I love Plans. Plans keep sanity in check. Plans keep me going, knowing that i have control over what i want next to happen. Yup, am i a control freak.
Just some things i hope to achieve by the end of this long holiday. Not that i’m complaining.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week
- Train up my sub zero Stamina and Speed so that i won’t be a complete goon during Touchrug training.
- Sign up for some Photoshop/FCP workshop (free) with my brother
- Watch X-men – Wolverine
- Get a fun part-time job
- Grow out my hair
- New hair colour
- Become taller
- Get a nice lil’ Tan
- Lose half of my stomach
- Visit my dentist and get a new pair of retainers
- Fall sick, preferable Stomach Flu
- Think about which concentration to go into (Broadcast/Journalism/Advertising/PR)
- Plan my future. Briefly.
- More supper at Rochor Beancurd with friends.
- Play squash
- Jog at Sentosa
- Get a hot and new Bo Bo Bo Body.
Alright. The last one was added to insert in some humour in the List. Not surprising, and being a closeted anorexic/bulimic Wannabe, more than half concerns Losing Weight. Roars. May i succeed this time. I need to lose weight this summer or else it’s going to be another Fat year for me. Barf.
This arrested my Monday attention and my perception about Banana is brought to a new found level.
The Theory behind the Diet (excerpt from the legendary website):
- Bananas contain enzymes that assist in digestion, speeding it up and thus reducing the amount of time the intestines need to work to digest food, resulting in a metabolism more suited to losing weight. These enzymes only exist if the bananas are eaten in their raw state.
- Bananas plus water results in faster and more frequent elimination and improvement of constipation symptoms. Some Morning Banana Diet followers report two or three trips to the toilet daily for “number 2.”
- Finishing dinner early and avoiding or reducing evening snacks allows the most active portion of the digestive process to complete before bedtime, making for a sounder sleep and more energy in the morning.
- Laying off the manditory exercise and allowing afternoon sweets reduces stress, which would otherwise lead to overeating.
- Even though you can eat “anything you want” for lunch and dinner, the filling, high-fiber banana breakfast, the early dinner, and the limiting of meal beverages to water (preventing the washing down of food in the manner of the Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest “gurgitators”) tend to influence Morning Banana dieters to eat reasonable amounts.
- The three meals and one or two snack rule, along with the early bedtime, act as a throttle on grazing and unmindful eating throughout the day.
This caught both my tired eyes on a Holiday Wednesday morning.
My first thought when i saw the headline was ‘Eww’. Raw sashimi, raw beef and raw white chicken flesh came into my mind. But Chehs, she meant raw Vegetables.
And then i went back to munch on my Milo cereal with Milo milk. Very raw.
2 more weeks to IVP. Need to lose weight ! Need to get fit !
I survived !
Just came back from CS camp and i am terribly proud of myself that i managed to stay throughout all 5 days. Post camp is basically the hoarse voice and tanned skin, and of course new friends and seniors i’ve made. All in all, i must say i enjoyed myself and it was a really good introduction to CS as well as the people in there. I’m beginning to find myself pretty comfortable and happy with the fact that it is such a small faculty (With bout 180-200 students in a cohort) and that almost everyone seems to know everyone else. Got to know more of the NTU campus itself and quite like the place as well. Some of the halls look like some shagged up chalets though. Like those that you see in Changi that go for maybe $2 per night or something and look suspiciously haunted and Haunted.
Being the new Outdoorsy and Xtreme me Post Camp, this weekend haven’t been much of a sleeping and recovering from camp. Saturday was Pulau Ubin with the Xtremes and it was awesome ! The last time i went there to cycle was really probably 10 years ago and i’ve been wanting to go back there to cycle. Xtremes were really quite Xtreme this time round. Led by Xtreme Head Dswei, myself, Manda, Tracy, Minqi, Jo and Siyou conquered the terrains and slopes so steep with our rented croaking bikes. Awesome.
As for today, woke up at some ungodly hour (like 6AM) and headed down to Sentosa for Capitaland’s Family Day. The sun today was punishing and by the time it ended, the Niamness was at Level 10. Damn gross. Was knocked out when i got home and felt as if i have not slept for 8 years. And now, just came back from Botak Jones with Dswei and friends for a random Fries chillout.
And behold, i hereby declare a whole new intensive Lose-Weight regime as of Tomorrow 14th July 2008, Monday. Yes, a new revised Diet Plan. I kind of call it – D Plan.
I have decided to strip myself of the whole Holiday-Nuaness and get my big fat ass all sporty again. Lots of Sports and Sun will be included this time, not so much the cutting down of food part cos, You Know I Know, i wil never Never NEVER succeed. Was depressed during my medical check-up cos the Height & Weight part was yet another horror-show to me. Really depressing to the Maximum. Besides, somehow everyone in CS is so slim and fit. Stress ! Pressure !
Therefore, i have new found belief and determination to succeed this time.